EdgeView is a cutting-edge image viewer for MacOS. I made this for enjoying Mangas easily and cooly.
Please click link below to download.
The main functions are like following:
- supporting major archive formats like ZIP, RAR, CBZ, 7-zip.
- can extract encrypted archive file.
- supporting JPG, PNG, BMP including PDF.
- supporting Animated GIFs.
- advanced pre-read cache for fast loading.
- HD rendering. supporting Retina Display.
- can read archive file in archive file in archive… as they are
- Thumbnail list for fast searching.
- Loope for magnifying.
- supporting Trackpad control.
- swipe/wheel toggle in Configuration. You can turn pages with swipe when you choose it . Also support smooth animation while swipe.
- Zoom in/out with pinch-zoom
- Zoom in/out
- You can zoom in/out as you wish.
- You can scroll zoomed in/out images with Space/Shift+Space.
- There is an option for zooming out images below window size.
- [View>Image Scaling>Shrink under window Size] option.
- If turned off, you cannot zoom out the image below window size.
- Status Bar showing info about current image (Command + /)
- Image filters which works almost immediately (Command + Option +1~5)
- Shadow between both pages/auto-level/sharpen/unsharpen mask/Grayscale/etc.
- Filters work with PDF
- Filters work with thumnails and loope
- You can change value of effects in Effects Manager HUD (Command + Shift + E)
- View option
- Fit to Window (Command + 1)
- Fit to Width (Command + 2)
- Actual Size (Command + 3)
- You can delete file immediately (Command + Delete)
- You can change background image
- You can change almost all setting in Configuration (it can be uncomfortable for someone, of course =)
- You can save image to other place
- Support slide show
- Auto update function.
- UI language for Korean/English/Japanese
Almost all funtions are on menu and configuration. But there are a few exceptions.
- Turning pages
- Space : next page
- Shift+space : prev page
- draggging mouse : resizing loope
- wheel scroll : adjust magnifying rate
- when [View>Right to Left] is chosen, click the left side of screen to go to next page. right side for prev page.
- Command+Scroll wheel (Zoon in/out)
- Current position of pointer is the center of Zoom in/out.
Don’t forget that EdgeView is still on beta. If you found problems, or propose functions, please leave a comment. Thanks, and be Edge!
Introducing a friend – ComicShare
Mr.zakzak, who did edited japanese introduction of EdgeView, is developer of iOS comic viewer app ComicShare. ComicShare is very advanced comic viewer with have a lot of functions, such as FTP Streaming, etc. If you have a concern about iOS comic viewer, click follow link.